Our Business Is Your Business
Whether you are starting a new business, managing a small or mid-sized business, or dealing with a one-time business issue, chances are we can help. That's because our attorneys "get" business--indeed, each of our Minnesota Business Attorneys have operated their own businesses in the past.
Our business attorneys are also familiar with accounting, tax, finance, economic, and risk management concepts and can advise you in language that makes sense to you. Most importantly, we understand the entrepreneurial mindset, and we tailor our advice to meet your legal and business objectives.
If you have a business or are looking to start one, contact our business attorneys today through our contact page, by calling 612-455-4582, or by scheduling an initial consultation through our online scheduler. As always, we offer a free consultation and are happy to talk with you about your business.
Who Do We Represent and What Do We Do?
The business attorneys at Weber Law Group, P.A. offer broad counseling and representation for start-ups, small businesses, and mid-sized closely-held businesses. Among other things, our services include:
- Business Entity Formation: LLCs and Corporations (Click here to get started now);
- Business Plan Development and Drafting;
- Trademark Applications And Intellectual Property Law Issues
- Corporate Governance Issues and Shareholder/Member Agreement Development;
- Obtaining Financing;
- Drafting and Negotiation of Contracts and Leases;
- Mergers and Acquisitions including Small Business Purchases and Sales;
- Issues Relating to Bankruptcy and Insolvency (Including Debtor Side Chapter 11 Representation, And Dealing With Insolvent Vendors);
- Compliance With State and Federal Laws;
- Acting as General Corporate Counsel; and
- Business Litigation.
What Type of Fee Structures Do We Offer?
Our clients have repeatedly told us that they prefer the predictability and cost-effectiveness of our fees compared to some of their past experiences, and we are happy to oblige.
We offer three types of fee structures:
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Flat fee arrangements (including our standard business packages); or
- Retainer options to have an attorney always available for your business.
How Can I Get Started?
If you would like to discuss your options in more detail, please contact our business attorneys through our contact page, or call today at 612-605-8018 for a free, no obligations meeting with one of our Minnesota business attorneys.