Make A Payment To Weber Law Group, P.A.
If you are an existing client of Weber Law Group, P.A., you may transmit payment through either of the two payment buttons below.
Before transmitting any payment or payment information, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be a client of Weber Law Group, P.A. to make payment through this website;
- You acknowledge and understand that the transmittal or receipt of payment through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Weber Law Group P.A. and you or any other person or entity that is not already its client;
- Unless otherwise agreed, initial payments that are to be held in a trust account (e.g., advance deposits and retainers for litigation) must not be paid through this website;
- You acknowledge and understand that all funds received through this website will not be held in a trust account; and
- Bankruptcy clients cannot use a credit card to make payments (however, a debit card or a check card with a Visa/Mastercard logo on it is acceptable).
By using either of the payment methods below, you accept the above terms and conditions.
(Credit/Debit Card, Bank
Our Third Party Gateway:
(Credit/Debit Card Only)
Please contact Michael A. Weber with any technical problems or concerns.